I love reruns

I am happy to find my favorite show is on right now. Most of the time I can't find anything late night to watch. I love king of queens very much. I just never knew it to come on this late at night. Do you enjoy reruns of your favorite shows? I like comedies and this one is oh,so funny.
I love reruns as well. I am obsessed with Greys Anatomy and really enjoyed Desperate Housewives. I have Netflix on my television and both of those shows are available to watch instantly, sometimes my brother will come over when I am watching reruns of those or some other show and he says "didn't you already see that?" and I say "yes, but i like watching it again" :)
When it comes to the things that I typically watch on television, I have to say that I could really care less if reruns were available on network television because I really don't spend all that much time watching television. However, I have found since I've been a Netflix customer that I'm spending a pretty good amount of time in the evening watching old television programs that I can find available to stream on Netflix. Right now I'm in the process of watching the entire run of Dawson's Creek.
I do enjoy it if I find reruns of old favorites on television when it's late at night and nothing else is really on, and I can't sleep. I love The Golden Girls, and I'll even admit I enjoy reruns of The Nanny (sshh...don't tell anyone else). I used to watch reruns of Full House and Family Matters because it seemed like they were on all the time. And those are from my childhood. Oh, and The Cosby Show. That has to be my favorite sitcom ever, The Cosby Show. I've caught that on TV recently around 4am.
@alberello (4755)
Well, when I was a child I liked to watch a lot of television. Especially the American telefilms and TV series. I remember for example: Wonder woman, Visitors, Hulk, A-team, etc.. Now usually when I watch TV, I'm not in my house, but I go to a friend of mine who lives close to me. Especially the Wednesday evening watching a broadcast Italian, sad but very interesting, it is called "Chi l'ha visto" (Who has seen). It speaks of people disappearing and launches appeals in order to find these unfortunate people. On this broadcast, I also wrote a discussion.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
I do as well. I love watching matlock, and murder she wrote form years ago. My son doesnt. But I do. have a great Monday there.
@burrito88 (2779)
I like reruns which is one reason I like having a Roku (actually 2 Rokus) which lets me stream Netflix to my TV. I have a list of over 60 shows in my Netflix queue that I want to watch because I never got to see them or I want to see them again. What's great is I get to watch the shows in the order they were meant to be seen.
@rafiholmes (2897)
yes...re-runs can be good... especially if its your "favorite shows... if its some shows that u hated..then its gonna be a boring re-runs..hehheh... currently im thinking if theres gonna be a re runs of Space 1999...kinda miss that show..
Good to know you are enjoying your favorite show once again in rerun. I too like reruns and enjoy some of my favorite shows in rerun. We can enjoy our favorite things again in this rerun as well as we have the ability to see the show, if we missed it in the first time.