This looks empty

I was thinking of something and worked it out on this image here. it is a wallet with card slots a bill holder and matching coin purse. but,this looks plain to me. the whole thing closed is pretty because of the matching ribbon I added. It looks plain open like this. I don't know what else I could have done. the wallet is done now because I can't sew over the thick ribbon I added to the outside. now,I am wondering what to do with it. I made it for the store.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
well, don't go and do too much to it. probably this is all you can do on this particular one.
I gave up on this one but want the next one a little better.
I'd rather have plain than too busy. I don't like anything that looks busy. Less is more lots of times.
If I were u ,I rather make myself busy.I don't like doing something that is almost waste time.
I do have to say that I agree with you that the inside of this wallet that you've shared does look empty and it would probably not be something that I would be in favor of purchasing, but I do think that there is a customer for whom this item is right up their alley. The main suggestion that I would make that would make the wallet more appealing to me would be to use a patterned material for the inside of the wallet as opposed to using one that is a solid color.
@alberello (4755)
Well, the picture you've posted your creation of this wallet, first of all I would like to make you my compliments for your ability to manufacture these products. The product is well managed, with the excellent idea to incorporate slots for any credit cards. Now that you have done it, by chance, you are you going to sell it? I think you will. Are you going to create yet other with your hands?