Holiday tomorrow!

@cttolledo (4107)
Hi mylotters! It's happy time tommorow.. it's holiday in the philippines!.. i have alot of plans tomorrow, I'm planning to jog and catch some fresh air along the beach ... So guys, what's your plan tomorrow!? please share...
@Kmz059 (662)
Yes it's holiday. Nothing just a simple day with my family. Eat, watch television, quality time, surf the net and so on we can do inside our house. Enjoy your day tommorow. Have fun ;)
@cttolledo (4107)
WOW! bonding with family.. nice one.. I have no family here so I just spend my day outside with my peers!
@maximax8 (27410)
We have just had two weeks of Easter holidays. Today I thought it was back to school so I got my kids ready and off we went. The school gate was shut and another family turned up. They were annoyed because the man was in his work uniform. We decided it might be an inset day. My little girl's preschool was also closed due to it being an inset morning. I think all will be back to normal tomorrow. I hope that you enjoy your jog along the beach and taking in some fresh air. My plan is to have one hour of clutter clearing in my lounge. Mu daughter will hopefully be at the preschool from 9am to 12 noon time. My son will be back at school. On Wednesday I will be able to have more fun with a dance class and time in a jacuzzi.
@cttolledo (4107)
Very busy mommy! goodluck to your planned activity tommorow!
@chiyosan (29383)
Hi there!! you are right!!! yup tomorrow is a Philippine holiday and its been a while that i have been here!! its almost two weeks of being inactive!! ha im glad i have time now that my niece are not around haha. they are allso using the laptop so i can't really do anything if their here. ;)
@cttolledo (4107)
ow! it's ok.. someday try to invest for your own laptop, its worth it!
@emily7339 (1340)
There is no holiday here in my country. So, nothing special activity going on. It will be a normal day with usual routine work . I hope you have a great day along the beach...
@cttolledo (4107)
Really? Thanks.. but I'm not sure if I can surely enjoy ├žoz of unbearable heat here.. so I'm praying for a good weather tommorow!
@Deepak2J (1180)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Why tomorrow is a holiday ? We don't have holiday tomorrow in India. And don't forget to share your experience of the beach tomorrow.