I love myLot !

Singapore
Since I joined myLot, I fall in love ! Why ? Because it gives me opportunity to share my views hopefully I can help someone in a way or another. Cool, isn't it ? I am a shy person and I don't go out often. I don't have that much money to donate, but I think by helping people in myLot by sharing my views , is good enough already. What do you think ? And also when I need help from you, I can create discussions hopefully someone can help me out. So, it is win-win situation i think. Thank you myLot for the opportunities given ! How about you ? Do you feel the same way as I do ? Let's share your feelings and experience so we can help one another and cheer together .
@chiyosan (29389)
glad you love mylot and is happy to be here with us. :D i love this site too and im as happy as everyone else here, mylot is not perfect but its better than most sites there are. :D see you around.
I absolutely agree with myLot is not perfect but its better than most sites there are. I have been searching for a site that is really really effective ,but to no avail. Finally, with much perseverance, i found myLot that not only rewards us, buy also it matches my interest . See you around too!
@kixsh101 (723)
I also like Mylot. It's nice sharing opinions and in return being responded by our friends here. Yes, it is somewhat right when you've said "helping". Helping in the sense that in answering questions or discussions we are able to resove them. Happy Mylotting!
Yes truly. For me, i've always wanted to go out do volunteer work or some charity work. However i can't really go out because no one can take care of my kids who are still young and need my attention. I'm so grateful to have found myLot . I can now happily log in and see what i can help and also ask for help too. Happy myLotting too!
I love being here as well. =) It is nice being able to help others by giving advice and sharing our experience's in life. And it is also nice to have discussions with other adults. I am around children most days and evenings so its nice to come here and interact with other adults! I love MyLot and I'm so glad I am here. :)
Yes yes we as full time mothers need some time break there and then. myLot is one of the places for me to rejuvenate myself and keep me alive . :) Let's help one another . You have been a great mom too .