Measles epidemic

@suzzy3 (8365)
I feel so sorry for all those children struck down with measles.I can remember being in the school playground about 15 years ago when that stupid man put it out that the mmr jab could cause brain damage in children.By that time all three of my children had been vaccinated against all the childhood diseases quite safely.I tried to tell the young mums it was better to protect their children then take a chance of whooping cough ,measles ect.The trouble was all of them were far to young to remember all the damage these child hood diseases could reek on the little children.Now look at it.
@srisahara (4151)
Nowadays, in my country there is no children with measles, because they have got vaccination on the disease. But, when i still a baby, I also suffer measles, because at that time there is no measles vaccination. I think children health better, now.
@suzzy3 (8365)
I remember having the chicken pox,measles.mumps ect and it was awful.Like you they did not have vaccinations in the old days.There is no need for the kids to have these terrible things anymore.My oldest kids had mumps,chicken pox and measles.As the mmr was not invented then.They did have all the vaccinations as soon as they became available.My youngest son was vaccinated against every thing as have my grandchildren.It is free in our country and if it means your child will stay healthy and fit then it is only right to give your child these vaccinations.
@subhojit10 (7384)
Well i also feel bad for the children who are down with measles, i think now there are many medical treatment to get rid of measles and that would be the best way to deal with this epidemic. I hope the parents would take steps as quick as possible.
@suzzy3 (8365)
Thanks for your response ,they are laying extra clinics on for jabs ,lets hope everyone gets their kids immunised to keep them safe.