My most hated in game clothing/hair in the game

Calgary, Alberta
basically I hated all the clothes and and hair from the base game. I want the sims in my town to wear expansion,store and custom content only. we can control what will our sims wear but we cant control what our neighbors and what the townies will wear. I remember people complaining with the Katie Perry stuff pack because women in cupcake bras and candy outfits and hair are spawning on their town like crazy. ------ Here are some in game stuff from the game's local clothing data base.As in I get annoyed when I see random sims wearing them. From Basegame-That ugly beige dress for women, Those cowboy jackets for men., I hate all of the hairs with hats, but mostly I hate all of the hairs from the basegame. I hate the balding friar hairstyle for men the most. From Supernatural- All of the werewolf outfits. Those ripped clothes makes homeless people look fashionable. They were just ugly. From Seasons- The costumes, I just encountered 3 random guys walking in hotdog outfits and my child sim grow up in the ugly cow plant outfit. there is also the ugly Gnome hairstyle and the alien mask is counted as a hairstyle. Pets-The animal outfits, The dog suit and cat suit are ugly beyond repair. I wish there is a feature that let us block all the hairs and outfits we dont like in our towns and save games.
@Bluedoll (17052)
I think I know what you mean. It would be a good user control to have for sure. I will find a section of town that I call my own. Basically depending on my game choose say four houses more or less depending on what I want and what I am doing with the town. If I want a larger area and don't like someone go into the house and send them away. (maybe they ended up in your town. ) but it is a pain to micro manage it all. Having a way to control the local population would be better.
@Bluedoll (17052)
That would fall under the idea of themes. As I play I make them up in my head. Goody good town, really crash place, bad street town. It is whatever I feel like playing for that day. You are right if things change suddenly because you downloaded something that is like a mod takeover I guess.
• Calgary, Alberta
I thnk we should have power to have a choice what outfits/hairs will be allowed per town. Imagine if you created a "victorian town" then suddenly someone in the sims 3 hot dog outfits walks around.
@Bluedoll (17052)
Have her banned! Oh, then again maybe she is having a bad hair day and trying to get attention. Seriously, I am in a bit of a muddle here. What you are educated me with here is to make sure what I buy or download is really what I want? I might need several computers just to control what goes on? This one is for my nice days and this one is welcome to the funny farm!