How immature it's almost funny

@911Ricki (13602)
A few months ago a girl I went to high school with asked a bunch of us to go out. Now they asked me to ask this other girl. Now I work 4 jobs, I don't keep tabs on everyone. I use to work nights so noone would talk to me, this girl espectially. She started dating her now ex, she became a biatch, and thinking she's better than everyone. I stopped talking to her because of that. This other girl asked her to go out with us, they gave my phone # because I always have it because of work and all that. She texted me so immature saying don't talk to her, she just broke up with her boyfriend and she has more important things than to hang out with people she hates. So I sent her back a nice text telling her to don't talk to me, I don't assciate with immature children, she pulls everything on everyone else her life problems is everyone else's doing she did this years ago and make drama. She now just sent a fb message saying she is deleting me, like I care. I sent her back a message and told her good because when my computer got fixed I was deleted a pile of people her included. She then carried on, so I told her to go tell the people she hates and talk bad about and delete them (she puts on this show). I get a text from a few people saying she is running her mouth about me, I just rolled my eyes the fact she has nothing better to do but talk about me shows how jealous she is.
@jdawg011 (505)
Sounds like she is having trouble missing you. Some people are just so immature, it is funny like you say. She sounds like one of those people who just cause drama everywhere they go. Just enjoy laughing at her :)
@911Ricki (13602)
She does, I think it's the lack of a life she does have. She obviously has nothing else in her life, so she has to drag others down with her.
@jdawg011 (505)
Yes, it sounds like she does this to try to feel better about herself. She needs to realise that once she betters herself, others will like her more and then she will feel better about herself.