Let me know the tricks for the birth control rather than tablets use......

By sri
@gamyam (571)
Hyderabad, India
Yesterday one of my neighbor asked me this question to get a reasonable answer.... The couple was newly married and don't want to make deliveries... I have given them some hints that i already unstilted earlier stage... Now i want to give them a good and very reasonable hints to stop their children's birth... If anybody having a fine knowledge on this subject there,... please share your valuable opinions and ideas on helping them via this media.... Are there any other ways rather than only having medical assistance to stop unwanted births...
@GreenMoo (11842)
100% effective? Celibacy.
@911Ricki (13602)
If I wanted birth control, or not wanting to have kids I wouldn't be asking my nieghbours. Only a doctor can help with it, and prescibe it. There are so many different ways, and the only way for sure is not to have s*x. They have a wide selection of birth control, pills patches and needles some are daily weekly, even every so many months.
@mohkanari (1957)
Since they don't want deliveries, they should consult with a doctor. Doctor would advice proper methods for permanent or temporary stoppage of possibilities to be pregnant.
Try to use the natural way of birth control, you can visit a center in your area if any, that has programs or teaching women about natural birth control method, or you can search the internet about natural way of birth control, there is a lot of fact and data there that will help.
@jenny1015 (13394)
As a couple, they should be aware of the different methods of birth control. And for them to understand each of them, it is much better if they seek a medical advice s that the doctor may be able to explain each of the methods properly and then the couples could decide which they think would be much comfortable for them to use.
@johndur (3050)
• Pasig, Philippines
you can try the withrawal method or maybe the calendar method were you can make love within 7days before and after the menstrual cycle.