what is the best data entry job to work with

I have stumble kolotibablo a data entry job that pays $0.40 to $1 for every 1000 catchas you completed the the earning is to slow but i love their loading compare to other data entry job ..Do you have other data entry job you are working on?
• Serbia
Well Megatypers, of course. :) Ive been paid by them twice. And it goes up to 1.10 per 1000 solved right now. A month ago the highest hour to work was paying 1.50 per 1000 images soved.
are you sing a software to maximize your earnings here I have read that you can increase your earnings just by using softwares and are you still active here I read that megatypers are having problem paying their members
• Serbia
Well im sure you can find some sort of a software, but it would be against the rules. And do you really want to use it and a week or a month later get banned or not paid. Better follow the rules and have no worries. Yes i am still active and i have been paid once before. On monday i am supposed to receive one more payment. They pay every monday when you reach $3.00 - That is the minimoum payout amount for paypal... So the website is definitely legit and paying. I dont know for how long, but for now its all good.