zzzz...i'm asleep

@cylle_06 (233)
how many hours do you sleep every night?..6-8? or you're the sleepy head type that can sleep for 10-12 hours a day?...oh no! that's not good. don't you know that too much sleep causes stress too?..sometimes you complain that your body feels tired though you have slept a lot. well that's exactly why your body feels tired! coz you're sleeping too much. haha... 6-8 hours of sleep is enough. sometimes, we think that we're doing the right thing, but in the end, it turns out to be wrong. tsk!
@Bhebelen14 (5206)
How I wish I could sleep 6-8 hours every night because since last month I am busy taking care of my father in law and don't get enough time of sleep.
@cylle_06 (233)
oh...you're so caring as a son-in-law.. it's some sacrifice needed. nd it's inevitable..but i'll pray for your father-in-law. and of course, for you too..hehehe
Thank you for praying for us. have a good night!
@grvdubey11 (1882)
Well i sleep for 5-6 hours ,may be less.I get that much time only for sleeping.Actually i work on ship as an engineer ,so when we are sailing we have to work for 14-16 hours,so i get few hours to sleep.When i am on holidays ,there are household work and studies,so again the times passes by fast.Sleep of 10-12 hours is a luxury and i agree its not good for health.Best wishes.
@cylle_06 (233)
wow..you have a great job. but that sure is difficult too. your body has already adapted that kind of sleep and 5-6 hours is ok.
I sleep usually for 6-8 hours per night. If I get less than that, I feel off the entire day. My days are usually bad when I get that little amount of sleep. If I ever sleep longer than 8 hours I feel less motivated the entire day and I feel more lazy. So, my body only needs 6-8 hours of sleep each night. My husband is different, his body actually needs 8-10 hours of sleep every night, otherwise his day does not go well at all. His body just requires more sleep than most people...
@cylle_06 (233)
there are some of us that feels that way. i also have a friend who's somewhat like you. if he gets less sleep, he'll have a headache all throughout the day. same thing will happen if he sleeps more than 8 hours. :D
10-12 hours a day?! I can't imagine getting that much sleep, that seems over the top. Too much sleep causes a lot of problems. I know for a fact it slows down your metabolism and I truly believe that it makes you MORE tired. Occasionally I will be really worn out and sleep for about 10 hours during the week, but that's an occurrence of less than once a week. Normally I get about 7-8 hours and that seems to work well. I know people who can survive/function perfectly on 4-5 hours of sleep. THAT I could not do! LOL! to each's own, I suppose!
@cylle_06 (233)
yes true. my regular sleep is 6-8 hours too. sometimes i sleep for 2-4 hours but it's seldom. i can say 10-12 hours coz i know a lot of people doing that. one example is my sister. she's still sleeping here when she slept at around 12am last night. and it's almost eleven here (Philippine time)..hahahaha...
@blackrusty (3530)
• Mexico
well for me to put this in my own way i get about 2 to 5 hours a day
@cylle_06 (233)
5 hours is enough. it's ok to sleep for 2 hours but be sure not to make it every night. or else you'll look like a zombie. let us not abuse our healthy bodies. it may suddenly break down one day.
IF your not able to keep your eyes open. YOu need more sleep your body knows when your rested and then your going to know as well.