How do you make a bow

trying to make a bow - coin purse with ribbon
I don't know how to make a ribbon. I want to make a bow to match the ribbon I used here Or I could leave this flower on it. But,I think I would prefer the bow. I can't make one look pretty like on a gift or something. This flower is not glued down here yet. I want to find out about the bow first. thanks
Go on YouTube. You can see how to do it. I can't tell you how. I've done it before by watching YouTube.
will it be better than this bow here?  - I tried to make one here. I don;t like it very much. I am headed there now. thanks.
I hope it looks better than this one. thanks.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
now that's a good idea to go to youtube. i should have thought of that.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
that bow is not such a bad attempt, though.
I remember my gift-wrapping project. It was horrible and frustrating.
I never could get the wrapping done perfect.
Me too. I just like it to the clerk or my aunt. saves me a lot of emotions although some payment is required.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
maybe you can go out and find a bow i already made. i do like the flower though.
I am going to go to the dollar store to see what they have there. that is a great idea.