Calling all Christians....

I believe that we as Christians belongs to one body - what do u think of putting up an online community for Filipino Christians all around the world to interact and glorify God through our praises with one heart and one voice?I hope that everyone can join to develop in here: www.PraiseValley.org God bless!
@iluvujoy (311)
Let us light the world... - This candle symbolizes light. A light that will shine our lives and even others lives. i hope we can let our candles shine throughtout the earth. God bless us.
I believe too. I am also a christian from Davao and am glad that have company here-christians from Philippines. I hope that we can share ideas too. I am so grateful to see you in this site.
yeah glad to see u here too. u can sign up in PraiseValley and let your testimony be heard. Pls promote also to all your churchmate in Davao! Thanks! :)
@anne_143god (5390)
Hi there.
u are right
@chaitu33 (801)
i`m not a christian
u are right