Thought I opened someones mail. lol

I was opening this very thin piece of mail straight out of my box. then I read the light bill and it said amount owed none. so,I quickly thought shoot I opened someones mail. then I opened the whole letter to read it was my light bill. See,I never get a billl before I make a payment. I just send them what I feel is due. I sent them $100 this month and the bill was $66.27 So,that means my light bill went down. last month I paid $125.00 and owed them about $21 from the last bill. so,now,I am going to make sure I keep the computer off at night. since that was one of my changes and keep everything unplugged. I will be all caught up by the time I need to turn on my air conditioner. that makes me feel god for sure. it it beautiful out side I went to the store just now with no jacket on.
he he gifts its 66 here and i am chilly as its windy and overcast and gloomy with a chance of rain.Is 66 cold to you? wish the sun would come out.,I hate these gloomy overcast days as they drag my spirits down.
Well,your going to get some really nice weather soon. you will be happy to step outside and enjoy it.
Haaaa! It's finally up in the 80s here!
It was almost 80 last Monday, then we got snow and wind and ice blowing in from Denver and hail and rain and thunder blowing up from Texas, we were miserable. It was nice here today, again, around 73.
@stary1 (6622)
giftsandbagscom I wasn't aware leaving the computer on overnight would take a lot of electricity..
hi yes it really does use a lot of power and i keep mine y off at night too.also my monitor.
It made a difference in my light bill for sure. all I did was unplug the cord and go to bed. right now I am using the battery that is charge full nd then I will plug it in later and see how that goes. I am also not watching tv and the cable box is off.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
Thats great news. Also with it getting warmer maybe youll save on the heat as well. Hope so...
I don't pay for heat in this house here. the last one I did and they helped me out with it.
• Mexico
Thats good to hear, heat is what is high here for me.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
you do the same thing i do with the light bill. my account has lots of positive credit. i should be good and ready for the summer.
That is good for the both of us. I am glad for sure.
It's been beautiful here too. Up in the 80s. Good that you don't have a light bill to pay. I would just pay what is due each month instead of throwing extra money there. The more you throw there the less you have for your budget. I'm thinking one day they might make a mistake and screw you up big time. I hope you don't send them cash.
@emily7339 (1340)
Yeah, Besides air conditioner computers also are the main cause for our high electric bills . I am glad that you have managed to keep your light bill down, good savings !
It is just the little that count, but I cannot convince my husband of that. I do get my bills, but all my water, trash, sewer and electricity are on the same bill. I do a level payment average, but it has come down about twenty four dollars in the last two months, so we are saving as well. It is so funny you thought you had someone else's mail.