adrain is leaving tomorrow.

Adrian has been here with me since the break down. He told me tonight he is leaving tomorrow. he said,he wants to be here one more day to make sure I am going to be fine here alone. I wanted him to give me a few more days till I am on the medication more. but,I won't dare say that to him now. But,I am wondering if it will effect me tomorrow or should I just sit up till he goes to work and call me and then go to bed since he could come over right from work to check on me. he goes to work 3 am and gets off most of the time around 9am. so,that is good timing for him to check on me right.. I don't want to be selfish knowing he wants to be in his house as well. I am welcome to go there but don't want to. I need to take advantage of my sewing every chance I get.
I think the hours are perfect for him to check in on you. He works some weird hours. You need to just rest and not worry about stuff. Quit going off your meds would help too.
I ran out of medication and had to wait till the doctor was in the office to get more.
I can't go more than two days without mine. I start feeling the anxiety creep in after that.
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
Don't think about it affecting you when he leaves and it won't. I also wouldn't stay up till he leaves that is not going to help you at all. No sleep and then taking the medication can mess your mind up. I think you need to sleep and then wake up in the morning eat and then keep yourself busy doing things you love to do. Like sewing, watching movies or cooking, till Adrian comes to check on you. Good luck!
That is just what I did too. I took my meds and went to sleep and when I woke up he was gone. he did come back to check in on me though.
@scubapro (1056)
• Gifu, Japan
adrian is a very good person i think,so even he is leaving tomorrow,his mind will be with yours,i am sure. so he will come again and check you.his leaving doesnt mean he will forget you or stop caring. i am sure he wanna check and care you after 9am,after his work please take care,happy mylotting
he was right here this morning my friend. and he is coming back to bring me some bread and milk.
@blackrusty (3530)
• Mexico
I am sure that you will be use fine as long as you got all your meds with you and if you run into problems I am sure if you call him he will come
@Angelpink (4022)
He cares and loves you still but he is only having a nature which only himself can understand . Sometimes we don't need to understand some people but we need to accept them as they are.
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
Glad he was there for you... hope he will answer his phone next time you need him. Im sure he will.
I don't think you need to turn yourself into an emotional cripple. Adrian wants to be comfortable in his home where he can smoke or whatever. I would not stay up till ungodly hours of the night either. You have medication to sleep. Why not take it at bedtime and get the rest you need to get well. Your sleeping pattern should not revolve around Adrian's schedule. You should be doing all you can to get well. I say this over and over like a broken record but you need regular sleep patterns.
@sid556 (31005)
It doesn't seem as if that should be a problem. You should be sleeping during those hours anyway. Please don't let yourself get so overtired again. Maybe he could come over an hour or so before you went to bed and make sure that you are fine?
@MoonGypsy (4613)
well, maybe if he doesn't mind checking on you. then let him. you don't have to make him stay if he doesn't want to. you will probably be sleepy by then anyway.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Well are you on different meds...and if you are on different meds I don't think it would be a problem that Adrian stayed another few days with you...You did he wanted to stay until you are doing better.... It was nice seeing you today..and seeing all you new decorations livingroom and kitchen...oh and of course your sewing ensemble... I certainly hope thats profitable for us.....LOL