Serves them right

@911Ricki (13602)
Stripes has a infection in his tail, he seems better today. He has been taking the pills and putting the cream on. Well I guess he is licking it, and making it bleed or this stupid cat is doing something to him. Well here devil cat chasing him so he gets on the couch (their new beige couch), and puts blood on it, now it wont come out. I am laughing right now, serves them right. They come down yelling, I said serves right, the fact this stupid cat it a danger and attacking to the point of harming them, you do nothing with your cat (he even attacks humans), he will get up on the table and counters and if you try and move him, he will go for your neck. I had to get a broom yesterdaay when he went at me, I put him outside, and the stupid idiot brother brought him back in. I am waiting for someone to report them to animal control, I already reported them 3 times and nothing has come of it. I go that is for the cost of vet bills that you refuse to pay because your stupid cat is attacking all the cats, and harming them.
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
I would be afraid to call on them just because I wouldn't want the animal officials to be looking at my animals to. Or them to show up when I'm not home and have the family say something to make them question my own animals. Still something needs to be done about that cat. There is no telling what disease it's carrying.
@911Ricki (13602)
he is meant to be a tom cat, I told them when I foled the report that I have my own animals and which one and descriptions that the rst were theres. There isnt tecnically by law a limit on animals per household, just as long as they think they are being fed, and taken care of. For example my next door neighbours house smells like pee, the cats look all dirty, and not taken care of.
@BarBaraPrz (21376)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Ah, sweet justice. Get them where it hurts. Maybe now they'll "wake up and smell the coffee", as Ann Landers was fond of saying.
@911Ricki (13602)
Exactly.
The question is, do you really want animal control to come to your home because of this devil cat that your family is keeping? The reason that I ask that is because they will look into all of the animals that are in a home if the home is reported for a bad animal. That said, I do think that it would be in your parent's best interest to get rid of the cat that is causing the problems before all of the other animals in the house are ill because of the one animal that doesn't know how to behave.