I need to ask a question about something with my daughter

she is here and she is about to leave. now she has a situation that is going on that I am not sure how to deal with. I don't want to put it here and someone gets really out of order because I might lose it. but,I am going to ask if you have my email can you please email me so I can ask this question. I am going to tell you this much. it is about race or color or what ever you want to put it as. I really should be able to ask it here but I know some people are stupid. she is about to leave and I would like to help her with this before she leaves for the night. thanks.
@WakeUpKitty (8707)
• Netherlands
About race? The American society is build by different races and each time again I wonder how come in this country race (but also colour) is an issue at all. The heart doesn't see any colour (of the skin), all people their blood is red. Race doesn't matter but I do believe the differences in educations = leven of understanding does.
Agree. Race or the color of someone's skin should not have anything to do with friendships or relationships. I'm more likely to not choose a person who isn't literate than a person whose skin is different than mine for a relationship. When I was in a relationship with a black man everyone stated at us like we had green skin or something. That relationship didn't last but it wasn't about race. It was about his tendency to get violent and threaten me.
@emily7339 (1339)
I hope you will be able to get help to solve your query...in this manner . I believe there are many who loves to help you here if able
Your help was good enough for me. and one other friend was very helpful that's all I needed thanks.
You can email me Gifts. If its about an interracial relationship, there is nothing wrong with that at all.