I am still wide awake.

today,was my first full day on this site. I went to bubblews for two postings and came right back here. I don't know what time I am going to bed. I will get back to responding a little tonight before bed. My daughter left for the night and will be back tomorrow afternoon. it's not really late here any way it;s only after 11 in ny. are you up late mylotting as well?
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
I just thought the same thing, when I saw the email. Why is bags still awake. i know you are 3 hours later than we are here in Mexico. its 825 pm here, so 11 25 pm there. get to bed girl...
it is almost 2 am now,I am watching funny shows on tv. lol
It isn't all that late yet. However, you should be certain to go to bed at a reasonable hour--no staying up until 3 or later. In order for your brain to work well, you need proper rest, good diet and a reasonable bit of exercise.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
well Wilson, thats a bit of advise I wish she would take...LOL
@Iriene88 (5352)
Oh, that is great! Having a full allocation for myLot. For me I don't. After a nine to five job, I am exhausted! I will lie down on my long sofa and rest. However, when I just joined in myLot few years back, I do that especially near the end month to try to meet the payout.
@cttolledo (5047)
I can't stay that long in mylot... I have full time job so I can visit mylot during my rest period, a little responses before bed and before going to office in the morning...My true free day for mylot is saturdays and sundays -I have no work during weekends...
@tinayu (214)
now it is Tuesday 9:43 am here as i see your post.what are you doing now,my friend? maybe you are sleeping.time differences make us different.isn't it very interesting that i am going to sleep while some one just get up.haha
@kingparker (9698)
well, if I have insomnia at night, I would consider mylotting on the internet for an hour or two. Normally, I would rather mylotting during daytime, or before bed time. I would like to contribute as much as I can on this website to make some extra money. So, if you can't sleep, mylotting might help you sleeping problem a bit. At least you can exercise your mind on writing here.
I finished up my Mylot notifications early and watched tv a while. I have been doing that lately. Always afraid that my grandson is going to miss the bus and I will have to take him. So you are on Bubblews too?
@airasheila (5458)
hi there, same here, i am also wide awake as i am working double time to my postings. i really want to earn more so i am doing this thing.
I am so glad that you are starting to feel better and that things are getting better for you. I am hoping to do some mylotting tonight and then Tuesday and Wednesday I will be working on my sewing. I have a handbag that I am making for my grandmother for Mother's Day that I am hoping to finish soon then I will make her a change purse. Are you getting back into sewing and creating those great bags that you make?
@cvodrey (227)
Yep, I'm up. I get to go to court in the morning too, which isn't a fun thing. Domestic issues. :( I had a full day with the kids, though. We ran around town, looked at houses, and then went to the park. I got some really cool snap shots of them. Fun day overall, but I am so not looking forward to tomorrow. My gut is in a knot. I don't know when I'll finally fall asleep.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
I woke up late this morning and the first thing I did is open Mylot while preparing my coffee. I want to spend some hours with this site before checking other site. Bubblews- uhmn, I am a bit disappointed with the site, it's been more than a week since I requested my payment and haven't heard any word from them after I emailed last week. So, i better stay here mylotting and participate more
@MoonGypsy (4613)
it is almost ten o'clock, here in california. i just took my medication and feeling kinda fuzzy. so, i don't know if i will be able to complete my all night marathon. i am going to try, though.
@emily7339 (1339)
Oh, it is noon here in my country. But I am feeling sleepy now because I woke up at 5 AM this morning to prepare for my son going college . I read an article, the most beneficial time for our body to recuperate is to sleep between 10 PM to 4 AM. I guess many of us are out from that range . As I am also often late for sleep after coming to MyLot
@TLilly12 (1230)
I have 2 more discussions to comment on, in here in Mylot, and then I will be getting off line to go, to another web site to check and se, my earning on that other site, then I will be getting offline, for the night.
@hereandthere (33423)
it's already monday, 11:40 a.m. here. i just answered your discussion about payout and said i hope you make up for it by working more at bubblews, so i'm glad to read here that you did. last night, i took an antibiotic for my urinary tract infection. normally, any medication, including harmless vitamins and supplements, make me sleepy, so i was expecting to sleep easily since i had a full day yesterday. but this one actually took away my sleepiness so i ended up snacking at 2 a.m. (any medication also makes me hungry, even if i take it after a meal).
I guess I am up late mylotting. Where I live it's 10:32pm. But I just took a pain pill and it gave me a little bit of energy so I thought I'd check my e-mail. And I have a lot of mylot notifications. I also have a lot of Gather ones as well, so I guess I'll go over there in a bit.