Any update on Uvioo

@jittu4 (38)
Hey friends, I joined this site named Uvioo around couple of months ago. It was referred to me by one of my very good friend. Its about watching & sharing You tube videos and we are paid for per share, view & others. But then a time comes when it says to buy additional packages to earn more & also it forces to upgrade to different levels to reach minimum cash-out which is 100$. I searched out for it here on Mylot, saw some posts on it but it was the same (asking reviews) but there was no clear answer or solution for the same. Some said to investigate it from PTC Investigation, some suggest other, but the point is whether anybody got the final answer/review about it??
you should take your money . Don't be scammed by this site. There are many bad reviews for this site. Try to research again in search engine
if the site really pays I'm sure some who got their payment will promote the site but we seldom see anyone promoting it so i believe it's not worth working on the site anymore
@mohkanari (1957)
I have read many negative remarks about UVioo from many discussions started here about that site. Here is link to one of such discussions. http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2470417.aspx
• Abernathy, Texas
It is a scam! I have researched and tried it and NOT only did I NOT get paid my computer got a virus from it! I have a page with legit free no scam ways to earn so check it out!
I have been trying for years to earn extra cash from home and with this page I would like to help...
it;s very tempting to upgrade here on uvioo but unfortunately I have read a lot of bad reviews about that site I was very active there once but have left after reading those bad reviews wish I can send the link here but I have forgotten all those links
@jittu4 (38)
Thanks for your help robertkyrious but the same situation is with me. I have also read some bad reviews about the site but when I saw that the site is 100% safe (By Scamadviser.com) I need to confirm about it, very surely because if its genuine & safe then it can be a good source of earning online.