he is free from pneumonia

@hotsummer (10449)
we went to the hospital this afternoon. we had this chest xray for my father. and on the clinic of his doctor, it showed on the result that his chest is already clear from pneumonia. so we didn't know what caused him high fever if he is free from pneumonia as pneumonia would give high fever as a symptoms. so we thought about his low sodium because of side effect of his other medicines. so that is why we would have this sodium blood exam. anyway, at least we are delighted with his big improvement or total recovery from this pneumonia.
@rsa101 (16092)
• Quezon City, Philippines
That is good to know that your father is free from it. Pneumonia is curable but for people who is aged already it is lethal since it is physically demanding from old and frail bodies that could not cope with it.
@emily7339 (1339)
I hope your father is recovering well with his sickness. I think he has been ill for sometime. It is good that you brought him to the hospital for proper treatment . Pneumonia is no joke. It needs to be treated properly . I am glad your father has recovered from it and has a clean bill on this illness .
@MoonGypsy (4613)
glad to here that your father is doing so much better. you family has been through so much with your father's illnesses.
@MoonGypsy (4613)