Some sellers are great.

This is my second time shopping with this seller. I plan to shop with him as long as i have these bags being made. I went there and found some decorations for the bags. Some rings for the key holders I am making and some dots of velcro for the purse to keep closed. I had already left money in my account for a bill to be paid. I put everything in the cart and was $1.00 short and contacted him to let him know how much I needed my total to come to. he made me an order and sent it to me. I went right ahead and paid the bill. Now,I will have some cute additions to my wallets and purses. I saved a lot of money shopping with him over the fabric store on the corner. and the key rings are $1 each in the store. I got 25 for $4 that is what I call a sale. you might find something you like on etsy as well.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
i love good finds like that. it's was a good score. i also recently found a whole sale connection for my jewelry business.
That must be awesome for you as well. I know for myself I could not find a better deal. I love this shop because he has everything I need to enhance my stuff.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
it really gives you a high when it comes to running your business, finding good deals like that.
I am always looking for deal and the deal I found on the key rings were a steal. I am going to get a lot more with my next order. I want to send more key rings where I can make less bags for the store. small stuff right now for me till I see how sales go. today was the day my stuff was added to the store shelf.
I've never done any shopping ETSY at all but it has been something that I've considered doing because of the fact that there are certainly a lot of beautiful crafts that you can purchase on there. For me, I don't do as much handcrafting these days as I used to so I don't need to get a lot of supplies, but I really do like to be able to own things that other people have created because I feel like the quality of those products are typically so high.
You are right there are some creative people on that site.
@emily7339 (1339)
That is a good way to do your crafts business with cheap materials. Has your sales started? I do hope you could concentrate more on this business as I could see that you are enjoying it very much and it helps you to be cheerful most of the time . Keep it up !
I sold stuff on my own already. I am trying to see what happens with the store now.
@alberello (4755)
Well, given your work in making bags and purses, in order then to be sold, I believe that the savings on shopping on, the equipment required, is the basis for a good business. Are you not a businessman, but it seems to me that, after all your small business allows you, as they say to me, in Italy, to "round up". You're right in the midst of so many people (and many are also sellers) dishonest, sometimes there is still some very honest person. This is good!
Yes,this is a very good thing for me. I cna make more things to sell in the store with this bargain.