I need to sell my washing machine..

I am going to list it on craigslist and ask for $250 I have it stored in adrains closet and tonight he asked me to try to sell it. so,I will do that so I could fit my clothes in that closet over the summer season. lol. he thinks he will get that closet. that has been my closet for over a year now. I have lots of nice dresses to hang up there this summer. I paid $500 so I am asking $250 is that bad? I hope not the washer is great..
I don`t understand. Why do you want to sell it? Do you have another washing machine? I would be so happy if I could get such a nice deal (half the price). Is it new? My washing machine started with problems a short time ago and I`m very much worried that the machine will stop working just when I need the money for my vacation.
Where she lives has washers and driers I think.
I can't bring it to my house because it is not allowed. we have a wash house down stairs.
@velvet53 (14963)
• Palisade, Colorado
That sounds like a fair price as long as it works and is in good shape. HaHa don't let adrian have that closet. He will like all your pretty dresses hanging in there.
Is it one of those little mini washing machines? I had one once. They are very expensive. Or is it full size. $250 isn't bad if it is in excellent condition. In sure you can sell it.
@sedel1027 (17868)
I think you should ask for more. We bought our set for $1100 4 years ago and just sold them for $700
@emily7339 (1340)
I do not like to keep things which I do not use . I always get rid off by means of giving it to charity or selling it off like what you have shared. But I was make known that electronic/electrical things does not have good resale value . I hope you will get a good deal with it if it is still in good condition .