He's going back to our hometown...

My father is going back to our hometown today even I want him to stay here at home a little bit longer but since he has a very important things to do there I think I should let him go. I am just hoping he will come back here by next week to accompany my mother and help us in taking care of my FIL and our home. Have a good day!
@emily7339 (1339)
It is good that your parents do put up with you for sometime. My parents prefer to stay in his hometown. He is not used to the city life. He likes the environment at the countryside. . I believe your dad will come back to you after he settled his important things there since your mother is still with you
My father prefer to stay in our province but since we needed him he came here to help us in taking care of my father in law then return for a while in the province to fix some important documents. I am hoping he can come back as soon as possible here because we need him here too. Thanks
@bjc66bjc (6745)
OOOHHHH...I am sure you and your family will miss him but once he realizes how much it means for him to be with you all he will try to make it back to your hometown....sooner than later we hope...
I am hoping he will be back before end of the month because we really need him here in the city. Thanks