lazy weekend

@cttolledo (5052)
Hi mylotters! It was my useless weekend last saturday and sunday, I didn't do anything productive...Laziness really in me that weekend I don't even bother to visit mylot and participate..! But take note I am not lazy per se ...only that weekend.. How about you guys? did you experience the same? you know , life in not always in the mood to work that's I'm sure of...
@joizee (502)
Oh weekend... As much as I wanted to relax and do nothing, it a schedule for general house cleaning. And a schedule to visit in-laws. And a schedule for weekly groceries. But weekend nights are my favorite, it really is my lazy time. And that is a schedule for movie marathon! Haha! Just lying in the bed, have the remote on my hands, food on the other and me and hubby squeezing little Zami in the middle. Even though is was so unproductive, I can be forgiven since it is already nighttime and I'm spending the time with my family. Hehe. :)
@cttolledo (5052)
Yeah.. you have the right to relax atleast because your done with your daily weekend stuff....
@joizee (502)
That's true! But relaxing sometimes differ to my lifestyle. I prefer doing something to relax instead of sleeping or doing nothing. I think I'm such an energetic person that even relaxing must still be active for me. :)
@cttolledo (5052)
wow you are lucky to have that kind of energy!I think you are inspired that's why you have that long lasting energy..my relaxation is with mylot.. I'm relaxing while participating...
@Deepak2J (1179)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Weekend was not lazy for me. But Monday was . On monday, I haven't done anything good. I just sat, slept in daytime. etc.
@cttolledo (5052)
How i wish I can sleep during daytime during monday.. but I can''t because monday to friday is my office time.
@Deepak2J (1179)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Due to some reasons , all the classes of monday in our college got suspended. So...
@cttolledo (5052)
wow nice!
@rsa101 (14872)
• Quezon City, Philippines
Yeah sometimes I blame it on the weather. I feel lazy too especially when the weather is really hot and humid. Even the smallest chores would make you sweat easily and I hate that feeling and makes me lazy to work and would continue the chores when the heat has subsided. Sweating somehows slows me even further and get me tired easily.
@cttolledo (5052)
But sweating meaning you are burning fats... its nice , right?...
@rsa101 (14872)
• Quezon City, Philippines
When you are exercising that is a good feeling but when doing household chores it is a nuisance. I feel more lethargic and makes me cranky at times.
@cttolledo (5052)
Haha.. okey!
@emily7339 (1339)
I always try to get everything done during the weekdays so that I could have Saturdays all to myself. I love Saturdays. It is the day where I could do all that I want. It is mine absolutely . And I get to do MyLotting the whole day if I want
@cttolledo (5052)
My day is sunday. From monday to friday -my office days, saturday is my time to clean my place, pack my dirty clothes to laundry, pay bills, and other personal errand... and sunday is my free day!