Amazon sales.

I sold something on amazon and I shipped it and let them know that I shipped it out. when do I get my money for the item I sold. I contacted the buyer to ask to leave me feedback and heard nothing. I want my money.
@sedel1027 (17855)
From the Amazon site: Amazon first settles your account 14 days after you register. Subsequently, the settlement process repeats every 14 days. It normally takes 5 business days from the settlement until the money is available in your bank account. For a settlement to take place, you must: Have a positive Selling on Amazon account balance. Selling fees and customer refunds, if any, can affect your balance. Have entered valid information in Seller Central for your U.S. bank checking account. Have entered valid credit card information in Seller Central for your account. http://services.amazon.com/selling/faq.htm?ld=AZFSSOAAS
Sounds confusing to me. I have never understood how amazon works. I use them a few times a year too.
I needed to update my bank info. I will get my money in three days. thanks for the help.
I can't help you with this one because I've never done any kind of affliate marketing with Amazon. However being that I've done a lot of shopping with Amazon and also because of the fact that I've worked on their MTURK as well, I would assume that they will not take a long time to pay you for the sale that you've made. They are probably waiting to make sure that the person that made the purchase from you did actually receive the item that they purchased.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
LOL I know you do...sounds like you are doing a commerical..."its my money and I want it now"....LOL...haven't you done business with amazon before???
Oh I didn't know private people could sell on Amazon. I'm not sure how Amazon works and I order from them a few times a year.
@911Ricki (13602)
I have never sold anything on Amazon before so I'm not sure how it works.