I now abuse is abuse.

and no matter what kind it is it should not happen. but,I am watching a show and this man just punched the crap out of his wife. he put a rifle to her chin and continues to beat her. I know I would be terrified to live with that but in this time and day I would call 911 and report him. if I had a bruise that would be all I needed. the little crap I went through with adrain I called the cops. and pressed charges. I am not letting a amn just about kill me.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Girl you are a piece of work......remember this is TV...
@emily7339 (1340)
Oh, I hope if one is in that situation, one is not being empowered by that crap man and get the chance to call 911 before it is too late
I know many people who would not call so I feel bad for them.
@Frederick42 (2020)
Abuse is one of the worst things that could ever happen. Many of us seem to accept the abuse because we take it as something normal. That is partly because abuse is happening everywhere and everyday. Moreover, many are scared to protest against abuse. It is high time we awoke and protested against abuse. If everybody starts protesting, then the abusive persons will understand that nobody will tolerate them and they will have to stop being abusive.
I will admit that I've been a battered woman to a certain extent and I just didn't feel like I was strong enough at that time to pack up all of my things and move out and leave my husband. However since the last time that we had an incident I've been getting a little bit stronger every day. This means that if there is ever again another incident like we had the last time, I will pick up everything that I need and I will leave this house and I'll never look back.
@kokomo (1868)
Of course, no man has the authority to punch or hurt his partner as it has in the law. Me, as a woman, I would not also allow myself to hurt by my man in the future. I was being raise good by my parents not just to be beaten and hurt by anyone.