My house it to quiet for me.

I am sitting here and just realized I can hear the fish tank. I am sitting here online and the house is too quiet for me. The tv does not go on till 12:30 to watch my soaps. I don;t know but it is not feeling that comfy to me right now.. I am not scared or anything just a little noise would be nice. I wonder why this feeling came over me just now. but,the funny thing is adrain just caled me so we are now talking. take care.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
If its too quiet put on some music. I love working by listening to music. Whether its mylotting or cleaning the house listening to music makes me more happy. If I'm cleaning I put on my radio and if I'm mylotting I put in a CD in my CD ROM on the PC. Music makes me happy and I will end up dancing before you know it. I even put the music on when I'm exercising it helps me to workout for a longer period of time.
The tv is on now so I am watching the soaps I waited for. I can't focus and listen to music and mylot because I start singing and type what I am singing. lol
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
OMG that is so funny! Hope you are having a good day!
• Mexico
Type what your are singing, is far better than 50% of peoples posts here. Get typing girl..
@HeartROB (434)
Maybe you are feeling lonely or something. Maybe you are missing someone. If not, try to listen on soothing music just to relax you and feel at ease. Enjoy your quite moment my friend. Have a nice day!
No I am not missing anyone lol. I don't get too much chance for that to happen. I am listening to the tv right now it is fine.
• Mexico
I think you are much better off, all by yourself there. Less problems...
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Being that you don't turn your TV on until 12:30 why don't you turn on music on you computer and have it playing while you go on through your daily activties...Just get a nice Jazz or Ole School station and then it would not be so quiet and strange... it could also be playing while you are sewing, I am sure you will enjoy it and have piece of mind as well....
I guess I could look for something like that after the tv goes back off.
@emily7339 (1340)
I like quiet environment . It enables me to think better without any noise. But I could hear the sound of my ceiling and stand fan. I put it on second speed as the weather is too hot and humid . I hope you had a good chat with Adrian and have a nice day...
Yes,and a very long chat at that. thank goodness he is going to take a shower.
@Frederick42 (2020)
My house is also often quiet. However, I like the quiet. Noise is not good for me and I am not fond of noise. The house is like a temple and it is good if it is quiet. Earlier, I used to feel scared in this quiet house. Quiet places were considered sinister by me earlier. Sometimes, I used to feel that some unknown spirit was haunting me. That was a strange sensation. I cannot say for sure, but there is every possibility that there were ghosts around my house.
Oh no, I have to admit that there are times that I really do enjoy the peace and quiet. That is one of the things that I enjoy about the hours during the day while the children are at school. For me, I do like to have noise some of the time but there are other times that I really do enjoy the quiet and I don't really want to hear any noise at all. But when I feel like I need noise, I will usually turn on some of the music that I really enjoy.
@sacmom (14317)
If the house ever gets that quiet for me, I tend to put the TV on. Not to necessarily watch it. Just for a little background noise. It helps me focus so I can do other things. Happy mylotting!
@Angelpink (4023)
Hi ! You are just inspired and in good mood that is why you want some noise. Have you observe if we are in bad mood , even a tick of a clock annoys us but if in good mood a noise becomes like a music to our ears , we don't mind it even love it .
@lsjapdoit (652)
Such quiet moment is good for meditation or sleeping. You could listen to some music, play musical instrument, sing or hum. Having a chat with your loved one is great too :)
I am afraid of such silence. So i just listen to music.
I live alone and understand that we need sounds. I play music, listen to the radio and watch TV. And even though I live frugally, I have one luxury as waste of energy goes: I sleep may times with the TV on.
you can listen some good music. . on mobile or on pc or on tv.
haha if that was me in the middle of silence moment, i will do some crazy things...hahhaha thats right, that must be fun for me,like singing loudly and dancing jumping crazy, imagine like im just at some metal concert...
@sizzle3000 (3040)
That's how I usd to feel too when my husband was on the road for his job. Even with my daughter there, at night I couldn't sleep and the house would be so quiet. At the time we didn't have the fish tank yet or my daughter's rabbit. You could literally hear every creak and moan of the house settling. My daughter took over the house before we moved so I could keep the insurance and she got scared. If you listen right you would believe that the house is haunted. Being in our family and believing in that stuff, we think it really was haunted.
I don't like too quiet, I feel like its boring. I want a lot of people having fun, or just there at the house, watching tv or listening to music or singing or whatever they like to do, just not too quiet. But sometimes I like being alone, when I'm alone, I turn the music on, turn the computer, sometimes I'll just see myself singing and dancing. haha! There are times that I like silence, but most of the times, I want it noisy., The tolerable one of course. =)
I don't like when the house is super quiet either but I am also used to having a very full house so when its quiet I feel like something is just not right. I have to have some kind of noise in here whether it's the TV or the radio, but something has to be on for me to feel like its normal in here. Lol.
@velvet53 (16094)
• Palisade, Colorado
I usually have music going so there is always something to fill in the silence. But there are times when I welcome that silence. Maybe you should give music a try and see if it helps.