My ear is tired.

This man has called me on his way from work to the doctor over 20 minutes drive. then he left the doctor and called me and drove home another 25 minutes. now,he walked in a store and he said,he will call me when he comes out the store. lol. does your mate like to talk to you during travel times. when he drove down south he talked to me all the way there till I fell asleep late in the morning. when he drove to las vegas he was also on the phone with me hours. and while down there he was on the phone with me from the time he woke up. he went to eat and then he called me back and was on the phone with me till I got tired and fell out sleep. this man really loves the phone. lol. I am about to watch my soaps so he will be a tad sad. I am hanging up as soon as it comes on. lol.
Oh gosh! There is no way I could stand that. You need a Bluetooth. My SIL does that crap of staying on the phone for 6 to 8 hours with my daughter. He will hang up when he gets to his stops and calls her right back as soon as he gets back into his truck. From 4 am until he drives into the driveway at night coming home from work He is on the phone with her. That's so annoying. I can rarely have a small conversation with her because she is tied up on the phone. I wish he'd stop being so insecure. It's not like she is going to run out to be with another man between phone calls! Geesh!
@sid556 (31018)
I dated a guy like that and that is exactly how he thought. If I ignored a phone call from him then the next thing I knew, he would be at my door and convinced that I must be seeing someone. I was just tired of being on the phone!! In the end I just got tired of him. It was just too much.
It is just too much to carry all those insecurities don't you think.
@emily7339 (1340)
I guess he must have incurred a lot on his phone bill? Well, perhaps he wants to keep you company in this manner . Alright, that's all for tonight and time to go to bed now...Goodnight .
He has unlimited minutes lol. good night.
I have unlimited minutes and texting now Gifts.
Actually when it comes to my husband and I, I tend to be the one that really likes to be on the phone when I'm driving. There have been times that I've gone from talking to my husband on the phone and then I will call my mother and talk to her on the phone for a little bit and if I am still driving I will call and talk to my best friend or someone. I think that the reason that I do this is because of the fact that talking is something that I've always associated with driving. With my husband, he doesn't like to be on the phone at all when he is driving alone in the car.
@4ofmyown (1120)
That is so funny because my husband does the same thing! He works very close to home now but a while back he would have an hour drive to and from work. He would call me as soon as he got in his car and talk until he pulled up to the house. Sometimes we would just be on the phone not even saying anything but mostly we would talk. I usually didn't mind...I would go about doing my stuff while I was on the phone...cooking, folding laundry, etc...
@sid556 (31018)
I am not a phone person at all. I hate talking on the phone so that would just drive me nuts. I am afraid we would not make a good team at all. I did date a guy that would call me all hours and talk for hours. Drove me nuts. If I did not answer the phone then he of course thought something was up. If he wasn't at my place, he was on the phone calling me. We did not last too long, needless to say.
@chertsy (3817)
My husband is the same way. He will call me once he gets half way to his job. From there he's a non stop talking machine. It drives me nuts because he does most of the talking and he doesn't take the hint. I feel like he's the girl and I'm the guy when it comes to talking to each other on the phone. God forbid if he gets in a sour mood while driving, then the woman in him really comes out, lol. I'm just glad to see that I'm not the only one that gets tired of having our ears talked off.
@velvet53 (15285)
• Palisade, Colorado
I had a friend that was like that. He was laid off for the winter so he had nothing else to do. So he called me all the time. I finally had to put a stop to it cause I couldn't be on the phone that much and I am not crazy about talking forever on the phone.