Get rid my boredom...in front of my computer

Key Chains  - I made cute key chains from flannel.
@srisahara (4147)
Indonesia
Hi friend, I get rid my boredom in front of my computer by make key chains from flannel (see the picture). I made some cute key chains and other handicrafts. I am very enjoy this activity to make my time more pleasant. What do you do when you feel bored in front of your computer?
@redtesha (2041)
Wow, that's good! I can't make key chain like that, hahaa ... but I'm good to make papercraft .. Well, if i'm feeling bored, I just make some design with my lovely computer .. It gonna wasting my boredom time hahaha :P
@srisahara (4147)
I think it is good, you make some designs with your computer. Yes, each people has some refreshing activities to get rid their boredom. Have a nice day.
@redtesha (2041)
Yep .. you too :)
@mohkanari (1957)
So it is one of your hobbies. Nice works! Hobbies always bring freshness to mind. Attending computer for lengthy time is tiresome indeed.
@srisahara (4147)
Yes, it is my hobby, I love make handicrafts to refresh my mind. I often feel better when doing my hobby. Have a nice day.
@Deepak2J (1179)
• Bhubaneswar, India
If I got bored from PC, than i study books or watch TV
@srisahara (4147)
I think it is a good idea too. Yes, most people have bored in front of PC, just a few who do not feel bored in front of PC for long time.
Good to hear about your past time activity. It shows your creativity. I saw the picture really the key chains are cute and impressive. I am doing my own business if i get boredom with computer and online activities i will concentrate with my business work. In fact i come here to get refreshment from my business activities.
@srisahara (4147)
Yes, I think each people feel bored when always in front of computer, it is normal. It is a good idea if we take some pleasant activities to kill our boredom.
koolaid purse.  - made with juice packets.
Do you sell those to people? those would be so cute with my bags. I make out of jusice pouches.
@srisahara (4147)
Yes, I will sell them, if there are people who interested with these stuff. Yes, your bag so cute with my key chains. You can send private message if you interested with my creation. Thanks...
@sishy7 (27598)
That's some creative activities! They look like something you can even sell and make money from them. When there is nothing else that interest me on the computer, I just turn it off and do something else offline like eat, read, watch TV, sleep, or go out.
@srisahara (4147)
Yes, I love make a cute stuff, it make me better than just sleep or do nothing. Yes, I will them if any people who want to buy them or book some of them.
@emily7339 (1339)
I am glad you are making good use of your time for handicrafts. Nice key chains! Well, I never get bored in front of my computer. There are endless things I could do with it. From updating my personal records, watching shows, surfing on lots of search for information in the net, etc to mylotting . These keep my boredom away instead !
@srisahara (4147)
I don't know, sometimes I bored in front of my computer, maybe it is an affect of my pregnancy. Actually, I love writing and searching information in internet.
@MsTickle (24993)
I love these, they are so cute, colourful and clever. Do you use a pattern ? Again, so very clever. I make jewellery - necklaces, bracelets and earrings.
@srisahara (4147)
Yes, I use a pattern. I make the pattern first, and then cut the material. Next start to make the chain of keys....