Shas no idea what I felt.

Today,I called my daughter and she answered every time I called her. But,when she was with the loser she could not answer because he could not know i paid her phone bill. so,I would call and she would not answer. she would text me because of this app he knows in on her phone she can text with. tonight I was thinking about how bad it was she could not answer for her own mother. Now that she is at my friends house she is able to answer the phone all the time. I am glad now she is in peace. I hope she knows what a blessing she has. If you went through that is would hurt you as well. my friend asked me if kay knows she is getting the comforter and I said,mno because I want to give it to her for her birthday if she can wait that long.. may 12th.
Glad to hear she is at a friend's house and not with that guy anymore. She really needed to break away from him to save herself. She will love the set you purchased for her. It is nice to know that your children will answer your calls whenever you call to check in or want to help her.
@emily7339 (1340)
I can understand how you feel being not able to speak to your daughter due to that loser. However, it has been over and let there are brighter days ahead. So, cheers! Perhaps your daughter may felt the same way and feel blessed now that there is no restriction in picking up your calls . I am sure she will be very touched to receive your lovely present .
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I can imagine that you were very hurt...I just can't imagine the feeling your daughter had knowing she was allowed to talk to her mother...