Gave out some fruit...

Last night I gave my sister in law two buckets of my fruit. she was so happy to get those from me. I told her I could give her lots of fruit because adrain gets me so much of it. I ate some strawberries last night and I am going to have more tonight. I gave her some blue berries and strawberries and a bucket of that green melon stuff like cantaloupe. I forgot the name of it now. I can't possibly eat all that fruit before it spoils.
Ooooooh! Can i have some fruits? Lol! :-)
@ajithlal (14568)
I also love fruits very much and would love to have some fruits.
Where does Adrian get that amount of fruit, gifts? I live in a place where fruit is not that expensive, yet I cannot buy fruit by the bucket, let alone give someone a bucketful (except for apricots because I have an apricot tree at home). Do make jams with the berries!
I cannot wait for fruit to go on sale so I can buy some. Right now oranges are on sale and that seems to be the only fruit on sale. I am waiting for strawberries, grapes, watermelon and honeydew melon to go on sale. I am glad that you are getting such great deals on fruit. It is great that Adrian has found some great deals on fruit.
It is called honeydew melon. Those are really good and tasty. They are really sweet. Fruit is very expensive. So you are really lucky. I wish I could get Fruit in that quantity, but I can't.
@bellis716 (4806)
I wish I were your sil.
@ajithlal (14568)
I think it is good for you to give your sister-in-law fruits. I also love fruits very much. The cost is high in our place. I think it is good to eat fruits and fruits are good for health.
Honeydew melon! That is so sweet that you are sharing the abundance with your sister in law. It is a lot nicer than having it go bad and wasting food. I am sure she will enjoy the fruit!