My husband gets angry.....

@biach17 (196)
MY husband gets angry at me when i scowl/frown....he's really mad. i scowl because i feel bad at given times. im not kind of person who yells when mad so i just scowl. and thats our problem.
@rsa101 (15496)
• Quezon City, Philippines
Oh well it seems like your hubby is a bit sensitive even to facial expression. Did you try explaining this to him why you do this and did he try responding why he does get irritated seeing you frown? I think you should meet in between.
@biach17 (196)
well actually he asked. so i said i was scowling early morning coz he woke up doing facebook but the real thing was he never actually greeted me yesterday ( anniversary). that was why i scowled. so he got mad because my reason was that shallow so admitted that i was scowling because he did not greet me and thats all. a simple thank you or a happy anniversary for the gift i gave yesterday is enough.
@rsa101 (15496)
• Quezon City, Philippines
Well I think that was the reason why things went out of control. You never said the real reason why. You told him that he was doing FB instead of saying that he forgot to greet you yesterday about your anniversary or thank you for the gift you gave.
let him get mad and then let him get glad on his own. as long as he is not punching you out your doing good. you can get over this by taking some time to yourself.
@biach17 (196)
i let him get mad..i always do. i always do get quiet about that and when his not mad at all i talk to him. but dont i have any right to express why i am feeling inside... or should i just keep quiet. our emotions are connected to each other when i scowl he gets mad....it sucks because it always replays on and on in our life. is it another issue if he hits me ? ...
@banta78 (4335)
I feel you need not be so defensive about expressing/connecting your feelings. If a person is feeling bad, he/she does look irritated and frowns too. I don't see how that makes another person mad. I feel your hubby needs to be more understanding and helpful and not blame you for everything. If he's too sensitive then maybe he has some issues that needs to be worked upon.
@biach17 (196)
He has issues and i still married him.. :). Life!