Could things be better for you?

I am sure your in love with your mate or you would not be with them. I am in love with adrain big time. but,things could be better for us. LIke less arguing about stupid stuff. Is this the case with you and your love? I am going to work harder to make things better because no matter what I really love him.
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
This is my theory on arguing with your boyfriend, mate or husband. Life is way to short to waste time fighting and arguing over nothing important. It is precious time that is being lost to stupidity. My parents have been married for 57 years and I call them the "bickersons." They just love to argue over nonsense. In fact there are times they will go without talking to each other for weeks or months. I find that horrible and so disturbing. When I have been there and they start up I tell them jokenly that if they don't stop bickering I will send them to separate rooms.I'm so happy that my husband and I don't argue or not talk to each other due to a fight. I could not live my life in this atmosphere. I like calm and happy living.
Oh gosh, things could be a lot better for my boyfriend and I right now. WE tend to argue over stupid things a lot, especially since he's gone. There's things that both of us need to work on and become better at in order for us to fight less and be a little happier
Of course things could be better with us. My husband usually argue about the financial situation we always end up in... He is out of work again and we have no way to pay some bills. Great. We are down each other's throats because we are both so stressed out about it. Oh well, we will get back on track one of these years...
@sid556 (31005)
Love is all about working through differences, building good memories, etc. I don't know of any couple that does not have their share of problems. The key is that BOTH of them have to be willing to work through them for the sake of the relationship.
@emily7339 (1339)
It will no doubt be better if we learn how to "give and take" and have a forgiving heart . And it is also important not to hold grudges against one another and be considerate of each one . Loving him as we love ourself .