Do you fee sorry for someone?

We all know someone who is not doing the best right now. I am quite sure this is the case for lots of us. I have this one person who I really feel sorry for. I go through a lot and still I can hold my head up and say life is good for me. this person is living a total nightmare right now. I won't let them know but I will feel this way for a very long time. I sure wish I had a magic wand to cure the world.
@emily7339 (1339)
I have felt that way in this life journey . Sometime I would love to help but some areas are just not within my ability to do so and I feel sorry about it . Perhaps the most I could do is to pray and commit the person to God .
That is how it makes me feel as well. I often cry when there is nothing i can do for a person. I am working on taking care of myself now though I would like to save the world.
@Frederick42 (2019)
No, I do not feel sorry for anyone. According to me, everybody has to walk his own path. Sometimes, people feel sorry for those whom they think are not walking on the right path. However, just because somebody is walking on a path which is different than the path which is walked by the vast majority does not mean that that person’s path is wrong. Right and Wrong are often relative. We know nothing about another person. We do not know the pupose why a person is born. Sometimes, certain people’s life purpose is a different one. Many of us have fixed ideas in our minds and we think that particular person deserves to be felt sorry for.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Yes I most certainly feel sorry for someone..I know this person is a really good person but they are just always in the drama mode...It like the drama gods wake up in the mornings and say "lets get her today, tomorrow, the next day and on and on.. I really wish it was something I could really do to assist them more but their issues are really way over my head...I can only keep them in my prayers....I guess I kinda feel like you feel about your friend....
• Lenox, Georgia
I do feel sorry for people in my life that have things worse than I do. Financially they might be better off than I am but health wise they are not. I think I would rather have my health than riches...
I feel sorry for people who are not self-aware. They make themselves look bad, sometimes silly, and have no clue that they are doing it. Or perhaps I shouldn't feel sorry for people like that, but more for their family members. Then again, maybe that is where they got it - from their family members.