I think I am set for life..

I think I am with the man I am meant to be with forever. I think of all I go through and all I have made it from. then I think about how he keeps me safe and protected. Now,everything is not perfect. But,looking at what I do have I am blessed. I try to get ready in my life to spend the last days happy with my man. I feel right and I want to always feel right. so,I am saving all I have for him. he is the man for me forever. I feel sorry for anyone who tries to mess with that.
@emily7339 (1340)
Only you will know who is your other half that you are comfortable with and would want to be with the rest of your life . And I wish you all the best !
thanks very much I sure hope I am correct..
Wishing you the best of happiness!
your so sweet thanks.
@ivyparkgirl (7263)
• Baton Rouge, Louisiana
I am so happy for you having a boyfriend in your life.
@bjc66bjc (6746)
This is about one of the funniest post you have ever made.. I just really don't know what to say to you about this.. perhaps you need to let Butter Peacan Tan read this post because I know since you posted this on Friday and today when I am getting around to answering this...there has been world changes...LOL...
I'm glad you feel safe, Sharon. Relationships come and go. Happiness ebbs and flows according to situations and moods. I'm glad you feel happy right now. That's all that matters.