a mother love

I can't say I had the best child hood in the world. But,I was happy and had amny thing other did not have. I was hungry some nights but not every night. we struggled for many years yes. and then it got better as we got older. the one thing I always had was my mothers love. she was my best friend and worst enemy all rolled up in one. I look back and know now that she was only looking out for my best interest. life was so hard for her and she wanted to shield all her kids from it. my mother is my dearest friend and I would not want it any other way. I am sure she knows she is mine as well.
@jenny1015 (13391)
I am sure your mom appreciates every word you said. Not all can be lucky to have a mother by their side since they were kids. I was not close to my mom when I was younger coz her strictness has somewhat made me go aloof. But it is not that I was mad at her or anything, but I was just very cautious not to make her mad.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
You are so right, a Mother's love is just so awesome in some families..But we have to sensitive to those mylotters who just ever had that MotherlyLove...I have to honestly say that while growing up and it was 6 children in my family, me being the oldest...But I never remember anyone of us ever being hungry.. I can truly count my blessings and thank God...my family never had to experience going to bed hungry....
There is nothing like a mother's love. Moms are really special people. I am lucky I never went to bed hungry. You have been through a lot in your lifetime, Sharon. I hope you never have to have bad times again.
• Sri Lanka
nice discussion..we can't compare with anyone who are better than mother she is really close to my hart she spend her whole life for build my life my future i never miss me if i fell down mother help to me catch for goal.. you are my best momy i love you mother