Losing your loved one

Have you ever felt like you were losing the love of your life? that is how I feel sometimes and that is how I felt tonight. But,that will not happen now right now I am sure. we are going to make it for sure. I have done some things that I was not aware of when I broke down rather said to him and now that I know I feel terrible. I can't make him feel good about it because the words were already spoken. he is upset at me because I have a bad memorie. it burns him up that I coudl say something and tomorrow not know I said it. I think deep down inside that is part of the reason he acts like he does not trust me. I found out what I said to him and it explains his behavior. not saying he should behave that way at all. but,if I were not shame I would put it here. I can pm some friends because they understand. but,someone told me what I said and I wish I never said it. but,god above knows I was not in my right mind so I wil not let it burn a hole in my chest.
@winterose (39931)
so sorry to hear that gifts
how do you know you actually said what the person said you said. You could have said something in one context and he took it to mean something else in another context. I feel like he should know that you are not always in your right frame of mind. He always accuses you of cheating, so I don't feel he has any excuse. I'm just guessing it has something to do with not trusting you. I get so angry at him sometimes for the way he likes to push your buttons, and then to sit back and pull the rug out from under you. He makes everything your fault and so does Kay. Both of them are a piece of work. I know you love him, but I can't figure out why, for the life of me. He treats you like a possession instead of a person.
Unfortunately I know that exact feeling like they're just slipping away right in front of you. I'm currently in that type of situation right now where things just suck, plain and simple.
@subhojit10 (7384)
I can understand your situation and i know u must be feeling guilty for this but then i am sure your loved one would have recognized you, there is no relationship on earth where u wont find misunderstandings and problems, all we should do is make our loved one realize that we do care for them and never think all about them.