Perfect timing.

I woke up and tracked my package and it was in my town. I wrote down the tracking number and got dressed to go to the post office. I got to the lobby and the mail man was there early. I told him about my package and he had it in his bucket. I showed him my id and now I am up stairs with my goods. perfect timing for me.
@nezavisima (7419)
• Bulgaria
hello friend what was in the package if it is not secret. became interesting to me. if it's no secret you can tell us all. I'm happy for you. I hope everything is fine with you. nice day!
@MoonGypsy (4615)
what a coincidence. i just got my package today, too. glad you got yours.
@o2bnocn (2896)
That's great to hear. I have tracked packages that I have bought online before. Usually it will tell me the day it is suppose to arrive. The day it is supposed to arrive I keep a close lookout for the package. Occasionally I will know exactly what time, but not always. Usually I end up getting the package sometime during the day on the porch. Always nice to know when you are supposed to receive your package, especially if is something you are really wanting to have or something that costs a lot of money.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I just checked my emails and I had 75 emails and I know at least 25 belong to you if not more....What the hell...I don't know when I will get through all these emails..But I an glad to know that you are having a perfect day so far...by the way what did you get????
@alberello (4756)
Well, it is good in life to have perfect timing like yours! So finally you track your package with the packing. A package that you had ordered long ago. I do not mean to be rude towards you in, but nevertheless I can know the contents of your package? Answer only if you want, after all there is personal privacy, and you've right. Take care!
@Dominique25 (9476)
Glad to hear that you were able to get your package in a timely fashion. It would be so nice if a lot of things went that well. I know I'm often frustrated if something like that takes awhile to get where it is suppose to go. But I love to order things and have it delivered to my home. I think I enjoy this more than going shopping at a literal store.
@kukueye (1761)
The brain is powerful to predict perfect timing. - Dejavu often happen
Yes , almost like de ja vu . For me , sometime unconsiously i bag the garden rubbish with the dogs pooh into the big plastic bag to put it outside the house , and de ja vu , the rubbish truck is on the next house. sometime it so used to the timing , the brain unconsicouly made the decision to take the rubbish out. The brain is powerful to see and learn this pattern unconsiouly , like the various sportperson who practise their skills in sports events.
@cutepenguin (6458)
Isn't it nice when little things like this line up? I never get my mail like this, I always end up having to go to the post office because I miss the carrier.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
There you go, glad this one was delivered this time. I remember the last one.
@srisahara (4099)
Congratulation, you have received your package. Yes, it is a great day for you after you wait them. Have a nice day.
@emily7339 (1340)
I am glad for you that you have such a perfect timing to collect it from the postman before he is off to his daily routine . So, this time you got it without being delivered to the wrong hands again. I am happy for you at least you have those goods that you require to work on your business
hi gifts thats really special gettingt it right from the mail man so that could not have been better. How lucky for you. Now you have it and can open it and have fun with whatever you ordered.