like minded people

@talker1 (148)
New Zealand
As i age I find it complexing to wonder what is wrong with some of us who live on this planet earth. While we have different countries with different cultures, languages and so forth, it is becoming clear that for some of us for whatever reason are finding it necessary to go around and cause harm to massess, or worse try and take out the globe- with a nuclear exlosion. Yes the terror that has been happening at random times in the world over the last years. For the rest of us, who are in awe thinking what the....... This is terrible.
People do not know the difference between wants and needs. They are more after wants and there is no limit to one's wants. That is the main reason for what we see today, the world over.
We all look in horror as all these terrible things happen. It is violebnce in all its forms. Killings and wars, pollution of the planet, uncaring people who let others die of hunger, extintion of plants and animals. I could go on. But the thing we must ask us is : what are we doing to stop this? Better said: what am I doing to stop this? And until we make, each of us, a small list and help in our way, the powerful uncaring will be in command.
@dagami (1162)
• Rome, Italy
mankind has become materialistic. people want more power and money. while most of us are willing to work hard for these, there are a few who would use all means to achieve this. these people have lost respect for their breed. they want power by all means and this includes sowing terror to those who get in their way.
@ladygator (3469)
I know how you feel.. Its become so sad, what has become of our country. All the hurting and murder. Torture and hayness crimes. The alarming rise in disdain for the common kindness of one another. And the misguided thought that some of these people carry that they are doing a good deed. It saddens me a great deal when I look around and see all this happening to people. When you see the kindness that some carry and love for everyone and everything you just have to wonder why everyone cant have even a little bit of the compassion that some have.
Yes, and my heart bleeds for the innocent people who are caught in the middle of others' greed for power or money. This should stop, but all I can do right now is pray.
It because of word survival and the greediness of some of the Leaders their hungry of powers and greatness is all that matters.unmindful of what will happened next.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
violence and terror seems to be happening everywhere. anymore of this and i am going to start to think that it's not a coincidence.