some money in triond

Triond site doe snot pay much. I think they pay according to the no. of views. One of my articles got 67 views and they wrote 18 cents for thta.
@varier (5699)
Triond is a revenue sharing site. I guess it's not only consider number of views, but also consider where the traffics from, CTR, its CPM and such. They ever had lots of bugs, and I am not sure about whether they're still paying or not, since I haven't kept myself update on this site. If you feel disappointed with the earnings, then just leave it.
I can say one thing is for sure. I've written 6-7 articles in my last 3 days of being there. And gotten 400 views in the past 3.5 hours or so. 910 in the last 3 days (since I signed up.) and have only a penny to my account. Very discouraged right now.
@sunita64 (6474)
Triond is one site that pays very little, earlier I used to be active there but now I have lost interest in that. It is better stick to mylot and earn at least 10$ a month by participating in meaningful discussions. All the best.
@tech40 (7983)
Woa 10 a month is too hard for me part i guess lol i havent experience it cos sometimes i earn 10 every after few many months LoL
recently i have become a member in triond but i could not publish any articles because i can not add image... i do not know why all those button of image and video and bold and italic and so on... is not working at all... so for that i could not publish any thing... and i do not know what i have to do for solving that problem in the site..
@narsha (466)
It seems that there're lots of website out there which users can get paid by posting and reviewing. And here in China,there ain't a single web users can earn money,it's really a pity! And one question is that how much can you earn? Does it sounds a lot to you? As far as I'm concerned,I don't think it can bring me a lot of money by doing posting and reviewing jobs or some stuffs like this. But indeed,certainly,it does improve my English a lot and perfect my English writing as well. So,maybe this is the meanings of these kinds of websites to me. LOL
although they pay small percentage to their contributors nonetheless they are very favor by the search engine because of their credibility they are being used by webmaster and article writer to promote what ever they offer
@rog0322 (2834)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Hi, I have been there, I registered but never went into the trouble of posting anything, I don't have the time then. Until now I have forgotten I have an account there, I don't know if I shall visit that site, I may have placed it on the last item of my to do list.
@CatGods (4599)
I am on Triond and yes the pay is very low. I will remain on Triond and post my articles and recipes there first. Then I will re-post on other sites that allow it such as bubblews. If you are going to re-post on bubblews make sure you have a link to the original posting to prove you are the content owner. Also your user name for both Triond and Bubblews should be the same. If you call yourself CatGods on one site and dltart on the other site, this could cause some confusion when trying to prove that you are the original content owner. As for re-posting, I would wait at least 4 or 5 days before re-posting to another site. Triond wants first publishing rights, so that is why I will start there first.
@tech40 (7983)
The highest amount that i earned on triond is, 35+ i guess LOL, but they never pay me same amount as months follow tsssk,