Bong Movies

I am trying to learn some Bengali, and for me the best way to learn is through watching Bengali movies. My partner and I watched Mach, Mishti, and More last night, as well as The Bong Connection the other night. We are looking for some recommendations--preferably some with a little more comedy or action. What are your favorite Bong movies?
@Avijit100 (954)
• Calcutta, India
Oh it's nice to see someone eager to learn Bengali. Well I think I can help you a great deal in this coz I happen to be a Bengali myself and I am from West Bengal, India. Lets start with this, can you rephrase the following Bengali line in English? Tomar naam ki? Tumi kothai thako? I hope you'll figure it out easily
Thanks. And to answer your questions...Amar naam Angela. Ami America theke aschi. :) Dhonyabad for the practice!
• Calcutta, India
Oh great Angela :) You're already doing very nice.
Cheech and Chong: Up in Smoke is a good bong movie. Pineapple Express and Grandma's Boy are two other good bong movies I can think of. I hope this helps.
I think you are correct on the other meaning of "bong". However, I am referring to Bengali/Bangla. Thanks for your comment!
@subhojit10 (7384)
ha ha ha, well that is the best way to learn a language and i am sure u will learn this sweet language very soon, I have never seen any Bong movies but still i know this language as i had many Bong friends, so u keep watching the movies as much as u can, u would be immensely benefited.
Thanks for the advice. There might be better ways to learn the language, but right now I am not trying very intensely. I like to be entertained while I learn! :)