Very sad incident

@tehpau (340)
Malaysia
The Sunday newspaper reported that a woman was robbed and injured while having walk in a nearby hill. It was 4pm in the afternoon. The family and some friends went for a walk together but mother and daughter was walking far behind. I am not sure if it was an attempted robbery but the woman was slashed and she died. I can imagine how scary it was for the daughter to witness all this. I cried when I read her blog today and I want to share her story here. (http://asfxw.blogspot.com/2013/04/i-remember.html)
That is such a terrible situation for both of them to be in. I would be scared to ever go there again. I know here in NY central park woman can't go alone any longer. there is far too much crime going on there.
@ajithlal (14564)
I think something should be done for the safety of woman.
@ajithlal (14564)
I think something should be done to prevent these things from happening. I wonder how people can be cruel like this.