Went back to the doctors today

@Blondie2222 (21747)
I had to call in sick again today still not feeling good at all. The doctor took me out of work until Friday & I have to get more blood work done tomorrow or Wed because now he wants to check my liver function and kidneys because he said those were a little high on Friday when I had blood work done and thinks something else may be wrong and that's why I'm still very nauseated. I can hardly eat anything, the most I can eat is a popsicle and some dry toast that's it. I been drinking water, Gatorade, sips of coke and sprite here and there. But everything else bothers my stomach. This is the worst i have felt in so long. My doctor gave me some more nausea medicine and told me to stop taking the antibiotic as I told him it was making me sick giving me diarrhea etc which the pharmacist did say it would but he said it shouldn't be as bad as I been getting it. I just want to be healthy again and live my normal life, can that please happen? I don't know what I deserved to get sick like this I was doing so good and staying healthy too. Hmmm still boggles my brain as how I got like this. So all I'll be doing is in bed watching movies which is getting VERY boring but can't do much else. Thanks for all the kind words and prayers while I'm getting better. I haven't been around since Friday with being sick so hope you all understand.
@911Ricki (13602)
I knwo a few people have gotten a few bad viruses going around. I can't say (knock on wood), that this year has been overly bad for me. I hope your feeling better, I know what its like to feel like that, but never had a doctor told me not to work. I remember working nights where I would go in like this and still work.
@Blondie2222 (21747)
Yeah but i can't work because i'm either on the toilet or by a puke bucket so i cant do my job like that.
@911Ricki (13602)
I remember this one time a few years ago, I was working nights, it was me and the other lady working. We oth caught something, and was puking and pooping, and ran the store all night. She would run to bathroom, then I would and we went back and forth.
I certainly hope you can live a healthy and normal life. This must be horrible for you. Nice time for a bit of a vacation if you can look at it that way. I remember when I was working. When I was sick was about the only vacation I got.
@Jyiou7 (84)
Oh dear, I'm really sorry to hear about your ill health. But all bad things will come to an end! :) I really wish that you get well soon. Maybe for now, instead of worrying about the sickness, why not uphold a more positive outlook in life? :) Do things which make you feel good and energetic, perhaps a slow walk outdoors on a nice day? And you have to be stay strong, tell yourself that one small sickness will never ever prevent you from enjoying life the way you want to be. You're titanium! :D