a bad hair day.

I told you about my hair falling out already. well,I just parted it down the middle and curled it under. the top is really short above my eye brows short. and the rest is almost to my bra. If I got it that much,anyway the wind was very active here in ny. so when I reached my hair was standing up. lol. she was like your hair does not look good it is sticking up at the top. Then I said,it is very windy out today. so,I had already showed adrian in the car my hair standing up. at that point with it not on my mind there was not much I could do without a comb. lol. has anyone not liked your out of control hair? adrain and my other friends like my hair like this.. it looks like I got it cut like this..
@911Ricki (13602)
My hair is always like this, I usually just leave it. No point in trying to handle it, as it will make it worse.
@Dominique25 (9476)
Yeah often times the wind can mess our hair up. It can be frustrating because sometimes there just isn't much we can do about it. In cases like that we just have to go with it unless there is a way we can figure out how to fix it.
@kokomo (1868)
I have a very unruly hair. I don't know what will I do with my hair without the presence of rebond in the salon. My hair is also curly and I don't want it. I prefer to have a very straight silky and smooth hair. I think I go to salon for treatment at least once in a year and I just do cutting the edge of my hair when it has a split ends.