I have more time now.

Being that I stay with adrain I find more time to relax. I am not on the computer as much and I sew more than normal. I set my day to sew and then spend time across the street with my mother. I am at my house now for a short time and came here. I will be leaving shortly. it is so nice outside I refuse to be in the house missing the nice weather. I hope your having a great day as well. take care.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Yes, it was an absolitely nice day, and I am hoping that tomrrow is the same or better...I am certainly looking forward to the Tag Sale...
@ajithlal (14569)
I hope you get a good day.
It is going to be wonderful outside to day as well.
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
why are you not at your own home? Does he live with someone else? Hed better off staying at your home.
My daughter is staying in my house so I am not here. I am going to and from his house and my therapist is the next block over for me to get to with ease. I want to be with him till she leaves. when ever that day comes. lol.
• Mexico
Oh I see now.. Might be a good idea for awhile till she gets her life together. Hope you have a great sunday there. How is your mom doing today?
@blackrusty (3530)
• Mexico
wait I thought you had your own place what happen with that I am confused now but then this is the story of my life as they say the last to know anything well at that you have a great weekend
I have my own place yes. My daughter lives here so I wanted to leave for her to have some space and I have some peace of mind.
I am glad to see that you have not given up on your sewing. I hope all goes well for you at your store and that you keep on making money. I miss seeing you on here my dear friend, but I do understand the importance of you making money so you can better help your situation. I wish you all the best.
I had a good day today. I networked with a lot of businesses here, they came to drop off some business cards so I can hand them out on Sunday at the festival. Now they can put a face to my name and hopefully they will spread the word for me like I will for them! And tonight I am babysitting. =)
@paulli3 (312)
Having more time to relax is the best thing in the world I think. I always do not have much free time and when I work or study, I use computer many hours. If I get some information, I think I prefer to do outside. Weather is so good and stay outside is good to our health. good luck!
@srisahara (4147)
I hope you will completed your activities today. Yes, you should accompany your mother, she needs you. I hope you be patient with her. Yes, each people will growing old and being weak.
@emily7339 (1339)
Yeah, we have a good day too here with more cooling weather too with all the rains lately . It is better to be relax and not stressing yourself in doing things. Enjoy your day . Sewing also a way to enable you to earn
@911Ricki (13602)
I had to petsit earlier, and was sitting outside while they showed the house. Now I am inside trying to meet this months goals before MyLot throws us to the curb.
@Dominique25 (9475)
Yes I agree with you. Yesterday was such a beautiful day. I was glad that we had plans to go out. It was too nice to be stuck in the house. My daughter was able to spend time with her grandmother going to the park, playing outside and having a bon fire. So we all had a good day yesterday as well. Today though it's raining.
Nice to have more time to relax. It is 77 degrees right now. So you still have your stuff at your apartment and just spending time with Adrian. And he is close to your mom's place. Sounds like a cool situation.
Yes I agree with you. Computer is a blessing, but what is more important is getting out for a bit and of course if my Mother were near, that is where I would be a lot. I hope she is able to come visit me this summer, if not, I will be going there and will definitely be off of this computer for a while. Have a nice day too yourself.
I am glad you enjoy your hobbie! As for me i have tried sewing knitting but i learned sewing is just not my thing. Its also nice to sew or knit outside to enjoy the hot weather.If you are knitting something like a hat or winter clothing then it is better to start in the summer unless you are a big knitter it is better to start in the summer to get everything ready by the fall or winter.
@kokomo (1868)
Yeah, sometimes it is better to change our daily routine so that we will not get bored. It is better to go outside and feel the fresh air and a walk is a good exercise for the heart.
@sid556 (31005)
I missed something again. Why are you over at adrians now? Did you give up your place??
@ajithlal (14569)
I think it is good that you have more time to relax and also to have a good sleep. I hope you also have a good day.