Thanks every one.

I just read the news and I can't wait to see the new mylot. I have been gone doing my sewing and I will be gone this afternoon as well. I will try to get back later tomorrow for you all. I know I tried to read up on the link about the changes. but,I was looking to see some of my friends response. I found one good friend is leaving the site. I will miss her very much. I have love for so many people here it was great knowing you all. I look forward to coming here to see who will be here. I am glad I am doing me now so the money loss is not a problem for me. I just hope I can speak free on the new site when I need to. that will make me very happy. If the site gets boring with many of my friends gone then I will leave as well. So,far I am here for the new site. take care. everyone.
Hi gifts! As much as I love it here, I think I will have to migrate as well. The little earnings I make in the little time that I have counts for a lot - since I am still a stay at home mom (and won't be working for at least another year and a half or so). I absolutely love coming here to discuss - but I must admit the perk of earning while doing so helped. But if I can make things work, I'm going to try to come back here and possibly use myLot as a marketing tool - especially with the new changes - but we'll see where myLot and I both are in the next few months. Here's hoping all the best for you, and your daughter, and all that I've come to know about our dear gifts the past few years. Cheers!!
I had a very good time knowing you and wish you the best as well. I hope you will be ok.
@ajithlal (14569)
I also had a good time and good amount of cash earning from myLot.
@blue65packer (11835)
I will leave. I am not sticking around now that Mylot will stop the earning program! I felt I had been kicked in the face this morning when I read the news! I still feel that way! It seems most of the money earning sites I join become scams or are scams to begin with! Now if I want to make some extra income like here I might not be able to! I was hoping to use my earning for future vacations! Now that has blown up in my face and I am so pissed!!! it is not fair and I feel betrayed like so many others! Mylot is now going to be Facebook! I think it is a bad idea and Mylot will lose a ton of memebers! Very stupid move!
I am sorry to know this. I am glad your speaking your mind as well. I will check it out and see what it is like I am not able to be here these days but will try. take care.
I am curious and so I will be sticking around to see the new Mylot. I hope we can keep in touch and maybe you can befriend me on Facebook or send my a PM with your email address so we can exchange info and keep in touch. I so hope I can stay in touch with the friends I have made on here. If not you take care too and good luck in your life and sewing.
sent info to you.
Got it.
@911Ricki (13602)
I am sticking around to see how it is, and most of the people I got to know here I have on Facebook ro exhange emails so I can still communicate with them. But I have to go elsewhere to make money, seeing as I ahve bills, and to feed myself. But I will check once in awhile back to see how it is.
I hope we still have our user names because I want to know who I am speaking to on the new site.
@911Ricki (13602)
I would assume the usernames would be the same, I would assume due to privacy they cant use our real names.
I will stick around and see how things will go. I am hoping that people will stay around and that it will continue to grow. I came on here to make money, but I do have a lot of friends on here that I would not want to miss. I am always here for you.
I am so glad we already know each other on email. I will see you here as well. take is easy..
I anticipate that this site shall become a ghost town. Without real perks for members, there is no incentive to spend time here. There are other sites such as Facebook and Twitter that don't directly offer rewards to members, but there are various benefits of being a member on those sites. This site does not have any such benefits for its members. I anticipate it shrinking from its current small size (just over 250,000 members, and many of those are not active) to being a ghost town. A site cannot attract new members nor retain old ones when it offers no sort of benefit... and that is the position in which myLot has now placed itself.
I am sure your right about this and hope for mylot's sake they know what they are doing. take care.
@ajithlal (14569)
I also will try to stay as far as possible in myLot and I hope in the future they try to bring back the earning program once again. I would not be that active and sometimes would not be there if I decided to cut my internet in the budget because of no earnings.
@srisahara (4147)
Oh...friend I never think about this. I think there are many members who left this site. I also will see how much of my friends who stay here for share without money. If the site is not passionate, maybe I will leave this site too. I still confuse and i don't know what to do? I hope we can share about the condition after the policy applied.
@sid556 (31003)
I'm pretty sure that I'm on my way out. I don't like how administration worded the first announcement...showed their true colors. I think some of Mylot's most dedicated members are fed up and leaving. PM me and I'll give you info on my e-mail and how to get in touch with me on facebook. I'm also on Gather. They were not lying when they said there were other places we could earn money. There are also other places we can socialize. I'm done helping these jerks out.
@Deepak2J (1179)
• Bhubaneswar, India
I would never be here just to see and read a bunch of referral links. Plus, if someone would be here, he/she will always change the discussion. Plus, if I get nothing, why should I be here !
I don't know if I will get excited or what... see you around with new changes
@CuteMandy (165)
We all want to meet the new mylot now. if it is still good, we will stay. If not, we will go.
@emily7339 (1339)
If most my firends are leaving, I will surely be discourage to stay...