I was on My Lot for 6 years and Bubblews might fail as well

@maximax8 (27048)
Why don't you join Mora Chat as well? They have one dollar for introducing yourself. I have now earned over three dollars. They are a quality site like the old My Lot used to be.
Get paid to chat, general chat forum on all subjects.
@dawnald (84155)
• Shingle Springs, California
I have an account there, but I found the Admin and the mods to be obnoxious, and I haven't beenback in ages.
I haven't found a replacement for mylot so far.Nice to see you here!
@dawnald (84155)
• Shingle Springs, California
@changjiangzhibin89 have you tried RedGage? Artemeis is from China, and she likes it so far...
@maximax8 (27048)
Thanks, Dawn.
• Calgary, Alberta
7 years is not bad. If bubblesws will last for 7 years, I will be grateful.
@sid556 (31018)
I'll check it out again . I looked at it a little bit back and it did not seem impressive but maybe I was just in a mood. Why do you think bubblews will fail? All of us are over there and trying to make it good just like we once did with this place.
@ptrikha_2 (6233)
Well each Business has its great time, avergae time and then bad time. Mylot, Bubblews, Mypage5 no one is an exception.
@inertia4 (27001)
Hey Now!!! Well, I have been on Bubblews for a while now. I have been paid and working on my second payment. It does seem to be a good replacement for MyLot. I have heard of MoraChat and I think I signed up there once. But never went back. I will look into it again.
@PhredWreck (6079)
So why do you think Bubblews might fail? And I was on MoraChat years ago, have no interest in returning there.
@maximax8 (27048)
My Lot began in 2006 and I joined it in 2007. Look at it in May 2013 and you will say that it has failed. Bubblews will probably too.
@maximax8 I joined myLot in October of 2006...
@maximax8 - Search online and you will find a large number of people raving about Bubblews.... Search deeper and you will find a large number raging about Bubblews
@inertia4 (27001)
Well I am on Bubblews and think it is a good site. So anyone interested can join me here -
Speak Freely. Write Your World.
@flowerchilde (12520)
I'm actually getting more addicted to bubblews than mylot..
Speak Freely. Write Your World.
@127000 (8)
• Shanghai, China
yes mylot fails,i didn't get a peny from here,and i jioned it years ago.you are right everything fails,today,tomorrow……