How do I delete my MyLot account?

I was gone for a little over a month because I was sick & much to my surprise when I signed into MyLot today it was like stepping into a whole new world. I really liked the new look. Then I found out that we wont be earning w/ MyLot anymore & that was the deciding factor for me. If I want to "discuss" anything I can do that on Facebook or Twitter. I was on MyLot for one reason & one reason only & that was to make a little extra money. So since I can't do that anymore I would like to delete my account. Does anyone know how I can do that? I looked around but I can't see anywhere where it says "Delete Account."
@CatGods (4599)
I don't think there is a way to delete your account. But you could stop coming here and that would be just as good as deleting your account.
@dawnald (84155)
• Shingle Springs, California
my understanding is you use the contact link and ask admin to delete you
@dawnald But I don't see a "Contact" link anywhere. Unless it's staring me right in the face & I just don't see it
@mysdianait (63976)
@liviaslife73 Send a message to this account:
This is myLot Contact Us's user profile on myLot. Posts, responses, comments, likes & more.
Yeah i think you cant too