I want to know how to use mylot...

Jinan, China
such as how to link my bank account......
@owlwings (38896)
• Cambridge, England
There's a brief (and unofficial) guide to the NEW MyLot here: and there are links to the new Terms and Community Guidelines under "Help" up there on the left next to your avatar. MyLot no longer has an earnings program. It is still a discussion and 'question and answer' forum with social networking facilities and can be used to promote and showcase your other earning programs, so long as it is done within the Guidelines.
Saturday, 4 May 2013 This is the NEW myLot! What MyLot claims to be:    "An enormous discussion board, blogging community, questions and answers hub, social network and online hangout all wrapped up into one neat little package we call myLot.  Follow and j
• Jinan, China
Thanks for your telling.My main purpose is improving my english~
@PhredWreck (6051)
Why link your bank account to myLot??? myLot does not pay anything to anyone.
@Bluedoll (17074)
maybe we can send our bank# around the net and luck out someday? lol there must be a ton of info out there about Mylot being a paid site. Our function is to come here everyday and tell people it is no longer true lol
@owlwings (38896)
• Cambridge, England
@Bluedoll So THAT'S why MyLot invested 7 years and (reportedly) paid out around $1million in 'bonuses' ... to accumulate over a quarter of million members just so there'd be people around to say that they no longer pay! [courtesy of my alter ego 'The Blue Cynic']
@owlwings Yep...exactly why
@Zer0Stats (1316)
Why do you want do that? MyLot is not an earning site anymore.
• Jinan, China
thank you.I saw some people said on the internet that people can earn mony in MyLot .Maybe he was wrong.