Mylot paid me today

I got my payment from mylot today. This will be my last payment from mylot as things stand now. I respect the site for sending us our final payment. They probably did not have to. It confirms that mylot is an up and up company but I sure wish that they had not changed the way they have. I am probably not going to do much on the new mylot as I do not care for the new version but I will keep in touch and watch for what might come.
@wanina (6)
• Indianapolis, Indiana
How did you manage to make money on MyLot?
Wanina. The payments that everyone is referring to is our last payment from before the site ended its earnings program.
@owlwings (39232)
• Cambridge, England
As @cupkitties has said, many people are receiving their final payments since the earnings program closed on 30 April. Although MyLot no longer pays us directly, it is still a good, friendly site to visit, discuss, chat and share information about our paid activities elsewhere. If you write on other paid sites like Bubblews, ExpertsColumn and so on, you can also come here to discuss and showcase topics which you have written about elsewhere and, because you can now post links, you can maybe gather some more views for your articles on those sites.
@owlwings I did not realize that we can post links now. I write for Yahoo Voices and would love to post some of my links here.
@dodoazo (19636)
I received mine too this morning... it was my first and last earnings from myLot since I joined.
Hi DodoAzo! Congrats to you! May I ask how did you receive the payment? I accumulated around $8 and I did not receive anything yet. I just checked my email and PayPal account. How can I contact the admin? Thank you.
@mayrah (1037)
@CandyzNikka me too I did not recived my last payment from mylot. I have accumulated more than $5.. please update me CandyzNikka thanks
@CandyzNikka I had reached over $10 and my money was sent automatically to PayPal as it always was. I have no idea how to contact Alice, Alex or administrator.
@Rite17 (773)
So glad to have found payment is back! yay!!
Me, too. I left mylot when they stopped paying but always kept in touch. I was so happy when they began to pay again.
@Rite17 (773)
@bostonphil Cannot wait for referrals to be back! so want to brag about it but of course.. they can sign up without me earning from them participating. BOO!!
@Rite17 (773)
I had wondered with the new changes, where the earnings had gone.. Now I know, thanks
@samar54 (2456)
• Egypt
I have more than $ 17 in my account , but my paypal not activated , so I put my friend account email ,from some months , they didn't send the money , I don't know how I can contact the admin , how I'll take my money now , any body know ?
Well this sucks. myLot changes completely and I didn't get paid the $9 that I had earned over the 3 year period as a member. Well I'm done with this site. Sucks that they took off the earning program. Goodbye everyone and to the great friends I made on here!
@dawnald (84147)
• Shingle Springs, California
I got paid as well. I'll stick around and see who stays.
@mayrah (1037)
Im happy for you. I was just sad tha I did not rcived my $5 last payment in mylot