Have you tried ESP?

I was playing Hardest Game Ever 2 on my 10.1 inch tablet and I was at the stage where you have to pluck the nose hair. I failed in most tries except when I sort of steadied my eyes and intensified my perception. I scored the perfect 600 points and unlocked the insane level. Did I just have an extrasensory perception. Maybe I was furious with all the failed attempts that I became really fired up.
or maybe you were just lucky?!? .....but i totally know how you feel...i play a lot of games on the computer..and sometimes you sit there playing a level time after time until everything just finally falls into place and you can beat it!
Partially it's because the failed attempts gave some insight how to pull it off the next time.
@CatGods (4596)
ESP? No I don't think so. You said "except when I sort of steadied my eyes and intensified my perception." That's not ESP, that is focus and concentration. ESP is the 6th sense as some call it and that is knowing something BEFORE it happens.
The game is a challenging one wherein even focus and concentration do not work which is why I thought ESP did the job. Note that when I said I steadied my eyes, I meant that I disconnected the help of my eyes and just pressed the button based on how I feel when is the right time to press the 'pull' button.